GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL CUSTOMERS
CLUB EDGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
WASH CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
FLEET CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Registered vehicle(s) using the Fleet Tag option must have a Tunnel Express RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tag affixed to vehicle windshield. A damaged RFID tag must be reported to Tunnel Express immediately and replaced. Attempts to remove the tag will destroy it and will keep it from operating.
2. Members will incur a fee for replacement of any lost or destroyed RFID tag.
3. Member must notify Tunnel Express of any change in vehicle ownership, so that membership can be transferred accordingly.
4. Valid credit card required to participate in program.
5. Member agrees that the credit card they provide will be automatically charged on a pay per use basis on the last day of each month. On the first of the month your company will be emailed a usage report showing date, time & wash selected.
6. In the event that the customer wishes to cancel program, cancellation must be received by a member of our management team in writing via contact us web form.
7. If participation is canceled, the credit card on file will be automatically charged for any outstanding washes.
8. It is the customer’s full and sole responsibility to contact Tunnel Express to give notification about any changes of contact or billing information. Contact our management team at (03) 8669 1791 or via the Contact Us web form.
9. At least seven (7) working days will be required before your billing date for cancellation of program takes effect.
10. In the event that Tunnel Express is unable to charge a customer’s credit /debit card due to an expiration date on the credit/debit or other change in information, the Fleet’s participation in the program may be suspended and RFID tag(s) de-activated.
11. Vehicles must conform to the Tunnel Express standards. Modifications outside of Tunnel Express standards to existing customer’s vehicle may require program termination. Please see location manager for confirmation that vehicle meets standards.
12. RFID tags remain the exclusive property of Tunnel Express and must be surrendered upon request. In the event that RFID tag is tampered with or the program is used in any way inconsistent with its terms and condition, the program will be immediately voided and all monies will be forfeited. Failure to return any and all stickers at the termination of this program will result in a charge to the credit card on file, for the replacement cost of RFID tags.
13. Pricing and terms & conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
14. Tunnel Express reserves the right to terminate any Fleet Club program at any time, without notice.
15. No refunds for days that we close early or do not open due to weather or equipment maintenance.
16. The Fleet Club cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.